Thursday, December 3, 2009

Large Lump On Dogs Chest

Carmen

Carmen always said what he thought. Especially in microphones on.
was not only beautiful, Carmen had a way.
was a life that he had learned from books. Could not stop screaming that I could never hear 3 meters above the sky and other crap like that.
Things to long tired during a sex session.

As expected, the story ended.
The usual misunderstandings: I did not love her more and she ran hard movies in places of Forza Nuova.
was a blow. I could not accept that he felt something for a guy like me upright and at the same time, fuck with politicians of dubious morality.
An essential quality, however, if the last name make Mussolini.

Obviously leaving it: If there's one thing I hate is the betrayal. Especially when this is done with a representative of Fascism. In addition dead for at least 50 years.

not believe it, but I have a high sense of morality. Since I left the "Journal."

That means that it was a difficult time! I was a cuckold, alone and without work. And the fact
to share this condition with another 2 million Italians was not reassuring.

I had to arrange. While working, I decided to do what now my fellow snobs did not want to do. So it was that I began to practice abortions.

I confess that I've often wondered if it was ethical surgically remove something that God had done with his will to create. But basically, they were just dicks of all those there at the clinic Mengele Santa Rita.

My job was to free the young inexperienced from the burden of a small cluster of cells, I do not think it "life" in the same way you do not believe that "life" your soft-boiled egg.

At work, everything was great until he came to a disconcerting news as unexpected: the bunch of liars Parliament, despite the promises, he relented and gave the green light to the administration of the RU486 pill.

fucking was too! It was the second time this year that the PDL was telling me a lie. But we thought to all those honest workers like me who risked the place?

took to the streets to protest, and you can not understand what I was pissed.
Mad to think as the band of Catto-Leaguers with whom I was side by side.

A blob of green pseudo-Catholics with a handkerchief around his neck that proclaimed themselves supporters of human life. Even the tuna, from what I hear about in boats sunk off the coast of Sicily.

But then, wonder why? Everyone is always trying to pull things going.
They are Catholics, it is obvious that maintain life.
Are Catholic and who knows better than them: "Life is Beautiful".
Even for those who, in Africa, a good Christian does not use a condom, and die of AIDS.


Cortez

0 comments:

Post a Comment