Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drivers Education Programs Summer Suffolk

COUP IN THE RAW - Part




In an anonymous suburb, of an equally anonymous town well stuck in the middle of a boot full of shit, he was briefly standing, a joyously ramshackle residence overlooking a Indian burial ground, built on the ruins of a house of the people. Nazi.
Within this decaying building, in a tiny bedroom furnished in style "Silence of the Lambs" (you ask how do I know how Codest style? Simple, just swallow pieces of brain and store a surprising amount of useless information that will lead you directly to solve the puzzle), a man and a woman from the amazing beauty from affordable (some whisper that be the same person) lie softly, visibly to endure a grueling marathon of violent sex (the la7 gave up after NDP).
Suddenly, the silence of the night by a huge blast ripped grimly. No, not the hooker next door. The ringing of a phone.
Riiiiiiing ... DRIIIIIN point ... I'm ... I'm a cat ... etc. (The rest you know, I'm almost certain).
The man looked so rewarding, making their way between the CISPE sleep, he replied:

  • "Who the fuck is the damn bastard who dares to disturb me at this time of night? "
  • " The Mafia ".
  • "I'm sorry, but Dell'Utri not live here anymore!"
  • "feel ... you feel you have the spirit to be a lot of money that we should! Why did you, do not you worm? "
  • " the appointment is tomorrow at eight, stronzirottinculo, so you will have them tomorrow. Now let me sleep if I do not sleep, I'm not lucid enough to make a fool of crap with my hordes of readers that crowding my blog (not I told you but our hero has a blog). "
  • "I see that you are a loose type. Well I can assure you that we are dealing with types often loose like you, we can say that we only see types loose, if you know what I mean. However, there is no need to warm up, we just wanted to make sure that they remember their deadlines ... sweet dreams, asshole. "
  • "Goodnight to you and your families, damned sons of bitches!"
  • "TUTUTUTU" replied the other side of the onomatopoeia of a mobile detached.


Our Achilles hung up the receiver thoughtfully and soon, began to deal with that of his kidney questioncella aimed at "Guydo Bertolazo" winning the seventh corsa.A apparently mangled the name of that new savior of his country had played a trick (while Aquila and Naples divinely things go, I'm told), and now that kidney, according to the calculations of those mysterious conscientious patrons of the slums, was transformed into 12 000 € sounding or, alternatively, used in two corneas.
To meet the desires of our Adonis, agreed (as the mafiosi were extremely agree more with him) Meet at the studio of the illustrious Dott.Sponchielli, distinguished surgeon bad, better known as "The Butcher" for his previous experience in the field of animal rendering plant (working at the clinic). Obviously, he was assured, would have taken only what was agreed: the 12 grand.

What those Stephen Hawking the crime had not calculated was that our hero had already concocted a plan to escape his admirable acculturatissimi creditors to 14:08 would take the direct train to Ascoli: location chosen specifically to avoid hitting the Mafia in the famous predilection for the city of high artistic value.
now fully awake and obviously concerned about his situation, the miracle of flesh and perversions that we call "hero" (and by "we" I mean "I") decided to pack the maximum number of clean clothes. So down to procure from the morgue nearby.
Once solved the first of a long list of problems and pernicious returned to his room and waited mattino.Alle 11, taking advantage of the fact that at that 'now the mobsters were usually accompany the Toffanin Canale5 studies, he left the house so you can collect the last change before departure.

The only one I was sure something had to tap his friend JD: a rapper from the suburbs trying to synthesize a satirical verve Frankie Hi Nrg with the propaganda of rabid Rage Against the Machine simply by dry Fabri Fibra.Questo is a summary of the dialogue between the two longtime friends, kindly given to us by Gioacchino Genchi:

  • "beautiful Jd! What's up around? "
  • "Bella Friso (who knows what the fuck that means raise your hand)! Around you say that you're beating my sister and that the mafia wants to mate. And if you ask me, one of them just can not swallow, how many times I told you to stay away from the mafia? "
  • " hey, I know what you think? But I did not have liver go to a place like Snai, but you saw the gentaccia running in it? Anyway sorry for Jennifer do not know it was your sister! "
  • " but if you Key came here at my house! Oh well never mind, if I had stop talking to everyone who gives a fuck, dinner would be too quiet down here ... and then AIDS. But let us: imagine you are here to draw a bit 'of grain ... "
  • "How dare you bastard! after all these years .. ok, ok ... right Sherlock, I need one thousand euros! "
  • " a thousand euros? You mean you have almost covered the debt with the mafia? "
  • " Of course not! That money I need to get as far away as possible! "
  • " and where are you going? "
  • "Ascoli. I'll try to start a new life, maybe I'll make a bar on the beach and I enjoy life. "
  • " I am beginning to believe you're not that bright to be saying in a dingy internet blog! "
  • "Never believe everything you read, man! However, I will send you a postcard soon there will invent the mail. Now disengages the grain! "
  • " I have only 730 euros: produrmi keep them for a disc of my own, but if I can take off conquest by the balls, I can be equally satisfied. "

While not appreciating its metropolitan language and his way of dressing so disconnected from the reality of his native land, our paladin was visibly moved. Sight of all those soldi.Erano his last save: poor thing, was really a nice guy and also musically gifted.
shame that all that had accumulated so far with his rhymes were just the poor refills telephone, mail directly from the Comma kitten who wrote the lyrics (ps. if you want to publicly attest to your estimate you can contact 02/70354). So, with the lump in my throat with emotion, took the loot and left his close friend hope to achieve what they yearned for since his youth.
Fabri Fibra permitting.

End Part

0 comments:

Post a Comment