Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do You Say Someone Having Baby

Adasi - History of women's health in the same


My friend comes from Adasi Morocco and precisely by Ben Mellai. One day he entered office to ask for 'a bit of bread. " That required me disoriented, perhaps because it was a woman like me, almost my age.
the next few days I saw her often. When he has a small space of time you are free to sit next to my PC while I work and we chat. Learn early and quickly. E 'smart and willing.
the evening when the bread is baked in this old rickety coming from Morocco, I always carry a little 'to the office and I will gladly eat it in front of her, when it is still hot.
One day as we walked he asked me "Vitina, what it's like an idiot?" And My answer-question "why?" me: "Why does the lady where I worked always told me stupid, idiot, you and your mom made you."
The lady who called her an idiot is the same then he has not paid for work done at his home, just because Adasi, like all those like her, has no one may enforce its rights.
soon as the sun smiled on our Italy, here in Lampedusa and along our coasts again start to get the boats of hope.
And our leaders make them go without doing anything against those who exploit the hopes of these people. The brother of Adasi soon arrive.
He paid the modest sum of 6,000 Euro to a lender that has ensured the arrival in Italy, the residence permit and an employment contract. I told her: "Do not come, Adasi, tell him that life here is hard ... tell him that what he promised is untrue." But he will be the same and will be another human being who has sold some of the dreams as if they were reality. It will not have anybody that can defend when he needs because there is illegal, the state knows, but has no rights, is an invisible being. This was the case that their friend who lost two fingers on the job, but who have well educated if not in hospital where he had lost. And so it is Adasi that after a month of work on china sewing machine, enclosed in a private home (so the controls can not be) was told that she was not given the agreed amount because the work was done wrong.
During the season our lands hidden among the high ranks of the fruit, many non-precious ... for the owner until a certain time, after which no matter where you go and what to do. It does not matter if they have no where to wash, or a piece of bread to eat decently, The importance is that they are at the dawn of a new day at work, ready to work the land to fatten his pockets (or grease on her stomach. )
There is no free lawyer for these people, but there are speculators that horrible death on a practice whose compensation was € 110,000, call the assisted a compensation of 90,000 €, forgetting that the practice was for her husband's death and that the woman had been a cart of small children to raise.
do not know if Adasi has a future in Italy, I do not know if will ever see his child who has not seen for five years and that when he left clung to the dress and did not want to leave ... while the old father said: "Go my child, go find work and then return to pick ...!".
When I turn the web cam for her to talk with her in Morocco, I see his eyes fill with light the other ... part that people do a long journey to reach the place where they can make the link with Adasi, but the child is not .... And she hopes that every time there is, but then resigns himself to any connection and says "OK ... so, here comes the next time." But there is not even the next time and next to it still do not cry do not take him in front of that PC, and you know it.
I often wonder of our ways, or how to cook the cauliflower soup with potatoes ... I'm glad it part of our culture that she does not despise but rather appreciates. A culture that should not and can not replace her, but enrich it, as it should be. I know that she is equal to me, but not because she is a woman, or because under the veil has braided like mine: it is equal to me because we are all equal on this Earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment